Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THIRD-FIFTH DAY OF MY OJT!

It was always been a great oppurtunity for us to be a part on Sir Rey Sampang program in DZRM Radyo Magasin every monday to thursday at exactly 8am-12noon by being a news anchor. It's quite pressuring but we really enjoy all the things that we are doing in the supervision of Sir Rey. Now I can say that we are getting used in doing news article every morning for his program. I always came early so that I am not going to rush things that we do. So everyday I woke up 4:30am and then I will arrived there at am in the morning. It was really a blessing from up above. I'm so happy, because my family was really very supportive. they will always tuning in our program. Sir Rey also taught us in technical aspect of production. He is really great. I really enjoy his company even if sometimes I'm afraid of him when he is serious at all. Good luck to us! Go for gold! god bless us:).

No comments:

Post a Comment