Saturday, October 17, 2009

HUZZZ D' LUCKY ONE?

You came into my life and made me realize, how much i can make for love.
Thanks for making me feel so secure, and so special.
Your the man that I've been dreaming of for so long.
Your love makes my life worth living for.

Commitment? That's the word I am afraid of!
Because I don't wanna hurt someone when i fall out of love.
And with my heart that indeed so full of mystery.
I really don't know, who would it be.

So I'd rather be single than to be unfaithful to someone.
Because, I feel to love more, than to be with someone else faithfully.
But why am I afraid of having a commitment?
Even if I knew somehow that could me happy!

You came into my life and made me realize that I can make it.
I knew somehow that could make sense.
I'm ready to have you, commited in you.
Even in the smallest part of my heart have doubts if I can.

Well nothing in this world is permanent except change.
So here I am facing all the challenges being with him.
I hope I can make it and we can make it.
Whatever happens, I knew I made the right decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment